Centre of Economy and Sociology Applied to Agriculture and Rural Spaces
Both AgroSup Dijon and INRAe jointly lead the Centre of Economy and Sociology Applied to Agriculture and Rural Spaces research unit (Centre d'Economie et de Sociologie Appliquées à l'Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux - CESAER). The research undertaken within this centre is focused around the economic, sociological and environmental dimensions of contemporary rural development : agricultural and industrial activities, land usage competition, land layout and articulation of public territorial politics, demography, urban sprawling and population structuration, local affiliations and politicisation.
Research in this field supplies public actors and professionals with the knowledge necessary, within an ever-changing system of local territories that directly affect the farm and food industry.
- 47 researchers, research-professors, engineers and permanent technicians. Of which, 16 research professors, 2 research engineers, 1 assistant engineer and 1 AgroSup Dijon permanent technician.
- 1 thesis defended in 2020
- 44 first-class publications in 2020
- 5 books and 12 chapters published in 2020
- Under the supervision of INRAe, UBFC, AgroSup Dijon